Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I took my college roommate Donna to see Wicked on Saturday night. I knew she would love it and she did. We staged door. Well I did but since I was driving she was stuck. People were actually cold. Finally got to meet my first Galinda, Alli Mauzey. Usually when I go and stage door she doesn't come out or she came out after I left. She was so sweet. Nicole Parker (Elphaba) asked everyone their name so she could personalize the signatures. So nice. Around 8 actors came out and they were all so sweet.

I should be excited that I leave Friday for San Jose but I have been in a funk. Don't know why. I have been thinking about my brother a lot recently and when we went to church on Sunday I got all teary eyed and almost cried. I always think about my brother during the holiday seasons. Love you Michael.

Packing sucks. I hate doing it but it is something you have to do. Either that or I am going to Bobi's naked and I don't think anyone want to see it.

I dyed my own hair on Sunday and I am pretty proud. I got most of the grays to go away.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those in Italy. For those who don't know there was an 6.3 earthquake in the central party of the country. I never want to get stuck in a quake. I would probably freak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment