Saturday, April 11, 2009

Newark Airport was nuts yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes to check in my baggage. Luckly I was there 2 and a half hours before my flight left. Some people missed their flights and was bitching at the people behind the counter. I wanted to go your fault not theirs. Seriously you know it is a holiday and everyone will be flying. Continental's hub is Newark so people should know it is going to be crowded.
Took me less time to go through security. Although I am use to flying so I know what to do. You always get one stupid person. LOL. The flight took 5:42 and the last time I went to LA it was 5. I hate being on a plane that long. The plane did have direct tv that you had to pay for but I was so tired I thought it would be a waste. This was the first flight where are the flight attendants were male. LOL they fed us breakfast. Cheese, egg omelet, on bagel, muffin, and fruit. Not too bad. Seriously they offered us drinks like 4 times but that means I would have had to pee and I refuse to use the bathrooms on a plane. Finally got there and I thought they lost my luggage since it took forever to come out. Bobi picked me up. It is go great to have friends who can do that. She needs to come to NYC sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment