Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am a huge fan of Idina Menzel's. For those who don't know she was Maureen in the original cast of Rent and Elphaba in Wicked. Almost a year ago she put out her own CD I Stand which I love. I saw her at a CD last February and 3 concerts in the last year. I just love her music.




Me and Idina from NYC Concert 6/25/08

I am going to 2 more concerts in March. The first one is in NJ with my college roommate Donna. She has never probably hear Idina but I asked if she wanted to go. I am staying at her house since she knows where the event is being held. It's cheaper then paying for a hotel down there.

The second concert which is the one I bought a ticket for first is in Long Island and I am going with my friend Dianne. Her son goes to college where the concert is being held. She met Idina at the CD signing last year.

I realized as much as I complain about living in NJ I am very fortunate in what I get to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment