Monday, January 26, 2009

I went and saw Bride Wars over the weekend. Such a cute movie but it was predictable. My college roommate gave me a gift card for Christmas so I didn't even have to pay for the movie. It was only $6.00 to get in though. Not bad.

Last night I went out to listen to music with the parents. The only reason I went was cause my brother's friend James and his girlfriend was going. The poor girl was sick but they still came. I have seen the band before but they did some funny songs that I haven't heard before.

Ughhh here comes the snow. Well, tomorrow night into Wednesday. I refuse to stay Wednesday night if my co worker calls out. She better show up. Why should I have to work till 8pm? I am tired of doing 11 and a half hour days.

I am going to make a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. If I have to be late for work so be it. I wanted to go to the doctor's today but my co worker is off. I have been getting a pain in my chest and I want to get it checked out. Would rather the doctor say it is nothing then it be something serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment