Tuesday, January 20, 2009



President Obama has a nice ring to it. I missed the inauguration cause I was working. But you know it will be all over the news tonight.

I have to say I am thrilled to have a new president. It will be interesting to see what he does with what he got. Best of luck to him.

Michelle Obama looked stunning and I loved her dress.

His daughters were just so adorable. How cool would it be to say that your dad is the President of the USA. Such an honor. What do you call the children of the president? First daughters.

Wonders what kind of dog the Obama's are getting?

You know when you look back at history you can you were alive when the first black president was put into office. At least this is something joyful. Cause you can say in years to come I was alive when 9/11 happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment